When You Join Our Practice,
You’ll Be Part of an Awesome Team!
Conlon Thompson Orthodontics values our team and culture above all else. We are dedicated to creating a team full of professional, A+ people who strive to be the best at what they do. We are always looking for people who are honest, excited about orthodontics, and excellent communicators.
We Are Currently Hiring
No previous experience is necessary; we are willing to train the right candidates! Please submit your resume if you think you are one of our next superstars. Just click “apply now” and submit your information.
Conlon Thompson Orthodontics is a family-oriented, patient and team-centered orthodontic practice in the western suburbs. We are looking for an amazing dental or orthodontic assistant to join our practice.
Do you want to have a starring role in creating a high-quality patient experience? If so, we’ve been waiting for you!
Our state-of-the-art, growing, orthodontic practice is seeking just the right person to round out our fantastic clinical team and help us reach the next level in our pursuit of excellence.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An outstanding attitude that exudes energy, fun and a team focus.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm and efficient workflow.
- A desire to make our patients happy and satisfied.
- Excellent skills with hands/manual dexterity.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- A desire to develop personally and professionally to reach your full potential.
What we offer:
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and 401K and starting wage with incredible growth potential as you meet skill and role requirements.
- An amazing team and orthodontists who believe anything is possible if we work together!
- Ongoing training, team building and communication to provide you with the tools you need to succeed.
Experience is preferred (a license is required) but we are willing to train the right person who possesses the qualities listed above. If you are seeking an opportunity to grow and fulfill your potential, please send us your resume with a cover letter telling us why you think you would be the perfect person for our team.