We Offer Treatment Options For All Ages
Our office is pleased to offer all of our patients passive self-ligating Damon System braces and Invisalign. Damon brackets move teeth freely, quickly, and comfortably using the latest in technology, while Invisalign and other aligners offer a clear alternative to brackets.
Not Your Traditional Metal Braces
The Damon system is an innovative variety of self-litigating braces. Instead of using a rubber band to secure the wire to the bracket, Damon braces use a metal clip or lid. The idea is that this method will reduce friction between the brackets and wires resulting in:
- Faster treatment times
- Fewer tooth extractions
- Greater jaw expansion
- More comfortable orthodontic treatment
- Quicker visits for adjustments
Damon Clear Braces
Damon Clear treatment offers all of the benefits of the original Damon System while using a clear bracket. These clear brackets are a great option for anyone wanting an attractive smile without drawing attention to the fact they are in orthodontic treatment.
- Nearly Invisible
- Don’t stain like other “clear” brackets
- Work faster than traditional braces
- Reduce the number of office visits required
- Don’t require uncomfortable tightening
Using advanced, 3D computer-imaging to create a digital model of your teeth, we are able to design a plan for your entire treatment before it even starts. Using a series of clear aligners custom-made for you, your teeth move into the desired position with relative ease.
With Invisalign you
- Wear your aligners the entire day, awake or asleep unless you are eating.
- Brush and floss the same as you normally would.
- Keep your treatment hidden but not your smile.